Our Sunday School class has family devotionals and get togethers once every 2 or 3 months. We went to the Tanner's house Friday night. We had a great time but we didn't stay very long because Will was so tired from refusing to go to bed and waking up every morning at 5:30 when Grandma Nancy was here. Please excuse the beached whale look I have right here. I decided to get over myself and post the picture anyway.
8 comments:
You DO NOT look like a beached whale! It sounds and looks like you guys have a really fun sunday school class!
We had fun sitting with you guys last night-I think I should buy Frances some cars-she always wants to play with them probably she doesn't have any (It's like the boys always going for the doll and stroller when they're here) I fully intented on coming over today, but I am exhausted! My mom-in-law called this morning and is coming Thurs, so I really needed to get a couple things done and take a nap! I hope it went well today-Are you up for a pool day on Thurs?
I love where Will is in his car and on the phone. Brooks will pretend he is on the phone and just babble on and on. So cute.
I am glad you posted a picture of yourself you look great! I have always thought you were beautiful! It looks like you guys had fun. I love get togethers!!!
Christine- you are beautiful!! You shouldn't be so self conscious!!! :)I haven't seen Emily in forever. Tell her hello for me!!
Yeah JH! I went to Father Daughter with my dad and then spent a summer working out there! My sister Did FD, Trek 1 and spent a summer out there. I've heard it's a little crazy out there now, but what a great place!
Catching up on your blog - I liked your 100 things list. I have to tell you that I also was not allowed to say "fart" and so I'm still affected by it, and also, I just finished "Bringing Up Boys" and overall found it more depressing than helpful! If you do ever finish it, let me know what you think about it. Oh, and Laura Wishum Goins (in Montgomery) has a picture of your dad on her blog next to his celebrity look alike. You can find a link to her blog on mine. It's funny!
I'm glad you shared the picture also. I agree with Courtney - I've always thought you were so pretty!
Post a Comment