![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
My sister took a few pictures of Will the other day. She is a fabulous photographer and really just does it for fun. She took a lot more and I think they are so good. We are long overdue for a haircut right now, I just can't bring myself to cut the front yet.
Montgomery Update-Will is having so much fun in Montgomery. He hasn't cried for me or Len one time. He won't even talk to me on the phone! I wanted to write down a few of the things he is saying right now so I won't forget. The funniest thing he says right now is I want eat! I want eat! He doesn't say what he wants to eat, just that he wants to. Every morning when he wakes up the first thing he says is "Daddy, bye bye, car" and while he's been in Montgomery, my sister said when he wakes up he says "mommy, bye bye, car." It's the cutest thing. My dad taught him this little hand shake jesture called a bump. It's a high five with a closed fist called a bump. Apparently, Will doesn't like the bump because when my dad asks him to do it he says, "no bump." Ann Welch has all of the Cedarmont Kids DVD's and Allison said that Will has been mesmerized by them. We have a few of the CD's and he loves them. They are great CD's for only $3.99 at Lifeway Christian Bookstore and have all of the classic children's bible songs.




7 comments:
Fabulous pictures of Will! Allison should consider photography as more than a hobby...maybe a side business. Glad you and Len are enjoying your alone time.
Those are GREAT! He is so precious!!!
He is such a handsome little boy in those pictures - love them! I know you miss Will so very much!
Brooke
I love those pictures!! She did such a great job with Will!
GREAT pictures - LOVE em'! He looks a lot like you to me in them...
These are as good as any professionaly pics I have seen. He is a good lookin boy.
What great pics! He is so photogenic! Frances always has so much fun with him! She loves Cedarmont kids too!
Post a Comment