To break up our trip, we spent the night in Montgomery on the way down and on the way back and Will had a blast. I'm childless right now because he didn't want to go home with me and wanted to stay with his cousins and I needed a BREAK! He was very happy to see me go. My sweet sister offered to keep him for the week! She is the best aunt!! We are meeting them at my grandparents this weekend. This will be the longest I've ever been away from him and Len and I have some fun things planned. Right now we are just sitting here wondering what we used to do before he was born. Here is a picture of the crazy cousins. This is what it usually looks like when they are all together. It gets WILD!!! "Aunt Al" as she likes to call herself got Will "Mack" to add to his cars collection. He wouldn't put it down or share! What's new?
Terrible Twos=not being nice to Ann Welch
Terrible Twos=not sharing, saying mine constantly!
5 comments:
I hate being away from Paul too!! I get on to him for not helping all the time and then I get away from him and realize just how much he does!! :) Cute pics!!
We went to Poppy's when we were there too-it was so good! Looks like you had a fun time-hope you're enjoying your break-I'm ready for one after all of Brent's trips!
What fun! We LOVE Sandestin and Poppy's too! He's growing up soo fast- what a sweetie.
Cute pictures! Wow, a whole week! You guys won't know what to do with yourselves huh! It is so good that he gets to spend time with his cousins! I am sure he will have a blast and you and Len will too!!!
It is so awesome that he loves his cousins soooo much! Ann W is cute and looks so much older. Of course I guess i have not seen her in a year.
Post a Comment