Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas at SueSue and Papa's House

My sister has taught me how to use Picasa to upload pictures and she's the one that has been taking all the pictures so I'm updating at her house. We are having a great time at SueSue and Papa's house. Will hasn't taken a nap since we've been here but he's gone to bed at 7:30 everynight and woken up at 7 so he is exhausted when he goes to bed at night. He has been playing all day long with his cousins. They have so much fun together. 

  











Will and Ann Welch after church on Sunday.




My grandparents Nene and Papa Jack are also here.  They are very dear to my heart and I'm so glad Will has gotten to be around them for a few days.  My aunt Jane also came up for the day.  She is such a special person to me.  We are both teachers and have lots to talk about.  She was so sweet to Will.



I wish you could see a picture of all of us behind the camera trying to get these kids to smile, sit, and not be silly.  It's hilarious.  My sister gets so mad and we are all trying to bribe them with a prize or threaten them with some kind of punishment if the don't let us take a picture.  This is the best one we got.  I can't believe we will have another little baby sitting on that couch next year.  I can't wait!




Caught in the act!!  Will was trying to pinch Ann Welch.  He does it to show affection.  Strange,  I know!  Ann Welch just screams at him and I don't blame her.  I would too!  This little girl is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen.  I just can't get enough of her.  I asked her if I could take her home with me and she said, "Yes, I come with you."  I love my niece and nephews so much!  I can't wait to see my other nephews in a few days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: