Friday, December 14, 2007

Craft of the Week and other happenings

If I can remember, I will have to take a picture of Will with the crafts he makes at Miss Theresa's house each week. She does so much with these kids and miracle of miracles, she says Will loves every minute of learning. I guess your own children always act better for someone else than they do with you. When I picked him up today, he handed me this Christmas tree. He had made and colored each one of the ornaments and Theresa said he even strung his own fruit loop garland, even though he would eat about every third one. HA! He was so proud of his Christmas tree. He did have a breakdown later in the night because he wanted one of the candy canes and we wouldn't let him have another one. He had already reached his candy limit for the day. He also made the snowman in the background and that was the only place I could find to hang it. I'm trying to be a better blogger if you can't tell already! I have posted several things this week so scroll down if you haven't already seen them. I'm going to post an ultrasound picture too. I'm also posting a recent picture of Will and Lauryn and Will and Brody.


We made gingerbread houses at church last week. Will mainly just ate the candy and we helped with his house. It turned out pretty cute!


Will and Brody playing the piano. Brody came over to play the other day and of course, he was a perfect angel. He loves music and was very interested in the piano. This was the only chance I could get a picture when they weren't both running around everywhere.

Lauryn and Brooke came over to play the other day and once again, we got on the piano. This piano was Len's grandmothers and although it's not the prettiest piano in the world, the kids love it! It is an antique and is very special to Len. We would love to restore it one day. Brooke and Len had a little duet going on when he got home from work! It was a pretty cheesy moment but fun to say the least! I'm glad Len has musical talent because the only song I can play is Noel.

No comments: