Thursday, December 13, 2007

Introducing Purple Tail the Pink and Purple Pony



While my friend Kelly has been out on maternity leave, one of my student's parents has been the substitute teacher for Kelly's class. The other day she told me that she had one of those plastic horses that you could ride on and she told me she was trying to get rid of it and asked me if I wanted it. I jumped at the chance, because we had one when we were little and because they cost over $100. Len and his brother Ward also had one when they were little. I was picturing the same little horse that I had when I was little. I didn't know they had one especially for girls. She brought it to my house after our team Christmas party and to my suprise it was purple and pink, clearly for a girl. I decided to get over the girly colors and let Will enjoy the fun of the "horsey" He loves it. He laughs the whole time. We decided to name it Purple Tail for obvious reasons.`1qrx4˙¯ œǎr5 Will just typed that. He is very interested in computers right now after playing on them at Theresa's house.

7 comments:

Angie said...

I had one of those! :) I didn't know they came in pink and purple!

Courtney said...

okay, several things...the horse is hilarious, I DEFINITELY want to order something (that stuff is so cute), and I love the name Walker Allen, love it. glad you guys are doing so well!

Julie said...

He is so funny! Love the horse, and I too want to order something!!

Anonymous said...

HA!! The boys had one too and I'm not sure what we did with it. That's like the best toy ever made. I love the colors!!

Adcock Circus said...

Too cute -I think the purple and pink makes it one of a kind. We have one from when ward and len were little - the boys love it - i had one too his name was chocolate it think.

thesemanchiks said...

OK - So funny! Lauryn can't wait to ride "Purple Tail!" ALSO how is Walker! Love his sweet name! Will and Walker! Love it! Ok - and I will tell you about the outfit thing later...

Dee-Dee said...

That horse is a scream! I love the new baby name! Too sweet! The Castles and Crowns pics won't come up on my computer - they are little xs. I'll check the website...