*Scroll down for another post.
Here are a few new pictures I took today at Lawton's birthday party. Laura Beth is so creative! I think she is doing some serious nesting! The theme was Thomas the Train and Chad took the kids around on a gator type thing. Laura Beth made the cutest cake and I had to take a picture of it. She also made the cutest little cardboard Thomas Trains and drew faces on them and the kids got to take one home. Will had such a great time that he threw the biggest fit when we were leaving and I had to carry him all the way to the car. I thought I might go into labor after that little doozy. I'm sorry to all of you that had to witness that one. I think everyone just stood there with their jaws open. It was not pretty!
5 comments:
I love all of the new pictures! You look SOOOO cute in your belly shots - love em'. Hang in there with Will. It can be so frustrating sometimes - nothing lots of extra attention right before baby comes that can't be fixed I bet. He is so cute and looks so much like you to me in the new pictures. We will try and maybe come by to see you when we are in town if that would be ok. I'll call you. I will be praying for you over the next week!
Will is so so cute! Can't wait to see #2!
The 3s have definitely been worse for us than the 2s were. It took Jackson about a month to adjust to Drew and accept his permanence. Cute pictures, and I love the one of Will with his hat and a big smile.
What a great cake!!! I love that second close up pic of Will!
Will was smiling so great in that close up! Parties are fun & that cake was adorable...way to go LB!
Kelly
Post a Comment