Tell your sister how much I love her site...I am a stalker of her great pics! I even added her to my friend's list since I check her blog so often! I see some similarity in her...are we alike at all? You gotta tell her you have a Nashville friend 'checking in'! HA!
4 comments:
I love all of the new pictures! I am glad to hear you are doing well. You look great!!! The boys are precious.
You do look great! The pictures are so good!! We'd love to get together this week!
Tell your sister how much I love her site...I am a stalker of her great pics! I even added her to my friend's list since I check her blog so often! I see some similarity in her...are we alike at all? You gotta tell her you have a Nashville friend 'checking in'! HA!
Love the pics!! And of course, Lauryn and I both think Walker and Will are just precious!
Post a Comment