Copie, Ford and Walker. Walker is getting some good lovin' around here. He is going to be so spoiled because everyone wants to hold him.
Sweet Mrs. Bellar held Walker all night. She is Jon's wife Jennifer's mother. Whew that was a long description. I miss her so much since and don't get to see her very often since I'm not teaching at Brookmeade anymore.
Emma, Cope, Luke and Will feeding the ducks.
My mom, Emma, Will and Ann Welch feeding oatmeal to the ducks.
Luke, Carter and Will taking a bath. They were sooo dirty!
The Watsons are our third cousins? I think. Their dad Jon is my first cousin. They stopped to spend the night in Montgomery on their way to Destin and we had the best time tonight. If you can imagine what a house is like with 8 kids-crazy fun! Here are a few pictures of the kids feeding the ducks and taking a bath. They were so dirty after playing outside in the hot Montgomery humidity!!
1 comment:
Post a Comment