My kids are actually both asleep so I can get a few things done. I should be doing other things but here I am blogging.
The Parker and Adcock boys. Jackson is 6 months older than Will and Drew is 6 months older than Walker! It's hard for me to picture little Walker that big in 5 months.
Walker and Carolina. We are so happy to have a girl with all these boys being born! Walker is about 3 weeks older.
Sorry Candie, but I walked in Brody's room and this is what I saw. 4 little monkeys jumpin on the bed.
Our Sunday School gang...
We are starting weekly playdates this summer with our church buddies and today we had our first one at Brody's house. We had so much fun, thanks Candie! We even managed to get a picture of all the kids together....which was so funny.
4 comments:
What fun! Poor Candie & her house! HA! Kelly
Cute pictures! I love the "jumping on the bed" picture. We had lots of fun! Will needs to come play again sometime soon when it's nice outside.
Great pictures from a fun day! I love that they were jumping on the bed.
Lots of cute babies on that couch! I've loved looking at all the pictures of Walker and Will!
Post a Comment