Monday, June 30, 2008

Montgomery


We've been in Montgomery this week visiting my parents and our cousins.  It has been so much fun with the exception of Will vomiting ALL OVER me and my mom on Friday morning.  Ann Welch and Will have had their share of arguments.  It is so funny to see them fight but exhausting keeping them from hitting, screaming, pushing and poking each other!  Will loves her so much that he just wants her attention ALL the time and will do anything to get it.  
He calls her me-elch.  
I made homemade chocolate chip cookies one day and got a picture of them eating together.
This is ONE SPOILED BABY!!  He does not like to be put down-EVER!!  How can you say no to a face like that.  We are going to have some serious problems when we get back home.
Cousins on the couch.
See the big boy underwear!!  We are now potty trained!!
We went to Ford's baseball game and it was fun until Will had diarrhea twice.  Heat+getting over a stomach virus (I thought he was over it) does not make for a great combination.  After two outfits, I announced to my parents that we just HAD to go home that minute.  We didn't even get to see Ford pitch.  It was awful.  I had to strip Will down in the bathroom at the ball park and put him in the sink in there.  Sometimes I feel like the joke is on me.  Where is the camera?? ha ha

2 comments:

Angie said...

We only raise spoiled babies around here, too! Sorry Will (and you) had such a hard time at the ball park. Hope he's feeling better again!

kma said...

OH WOW~
What a visit!
Kelly