Here are some pictures I took yesterday. It just shows you how hard I work to get a good picture and this is how they turn out! I took many more but these were the best! ha ha We are doing much better this week. Walker has gotten himself on a little schedule (if you know me, I'm not a schedule person) and I just kind of noticed that he was eating at the same times everyday. We broke down and started putting him on his stomach to sleep and it has made all the difference. He goes down at 8 and sleeps until around 2ish and then wakes up at 5 or 6. I feel like a different person. Drumroll please........Will has slept in HIS OWN BED for the last two nights!!!!!! I don't know if it is because he is so exhausted from swimming all day or what but we will take it. We are working on potty training which to ME is the HARDEST thing about raising a child so far. This has just not been easy for us and Will could care less about it.
Can I pay someone to take him and potty train him for a few days? The pee pee is fine, it's the other that's not working out for us. Sorry for boring you'all with sleeping and potty training. It's just my life right now.
Doesn't this face look pitiful?
7 comments:
precious pictures! i hadn't looked at your blog in a while, i guess! walker is getting so big--i love the sailboat outfit. will is too cute--the picture of him asleep under your bed is hilarious.
sweet pictures! I was going to say the same thing about will under the bed-too funny! The potty training is a hard thing! I hate when were out and Frances has to go-not as easy when you have 2!
Your boys are so handsome. That last picture really is pitiful! Congrats on finally getting a little more sleep! We're at 5 months and still waking up 3-4 times a night... no end in sight just yet. :) Way to go, Will, on sleeping in your own bed!
I gave you an award on my blog. It's kind of silly, like a chain, but I did it. Come see...
You could take him to Booty camp with the potty whisperer. I saw a segment about it on TODAY.
Good Luck with potty training- it was definitely the most frustrating thing that I have ever done as a mom (so far). I'm sure it's even harder with 2 kiddos! I love the under the bed pix- that's hilarious!
Walker is getting so big- what sweet boys!
Post a Comment