Friday, June 20, 2008

Walker is 2 months




I'll have to post pictures later. At 2 months Walker
weighs 13lbs 11oz
is 23 1/4 inches tall
smiles and coos
loves his big brother
sleeps from 7:30 till 3:30 and goes back down until 6:30
hates his carseat
likes his paci to go to sleep
is dragged everywhere so his big brother can be entertained
is the sweetest, cutest thing!

2 comments:

moshieraj said...

I know you are so proud! You have two precious boys! TOO funny the comment about your behind...and yes tambourines are hard:)
I was introduced to Castles and Crowns through your blog and wanted to order a few things...are you a rep or can you put me in touch with one? email me at fraleyaj@hotmail.com. THANKS!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

2 months already? wow! glad Will enjoys his baby brother so much. and the booty comment?! that's a new one - they are hard though.