
We went to Montgomery this weekend and had a delightful time. Will had a ball playing with his cousins in my parent's backyard all weekend, Walker was spoiled rotten, Len played the Wii, and I watched for alligators on my parents back porch all weekend. Yes, my parents have 6 alligators in the pond behind their house and for some reason I'm obsessed. I spent a lot of time looking for them with binoculars and I saw them. They are about three feet long but there is a momma that is 5 or 6 feet long and I don't think I saw her. I got to soak in some quality time with my sister. We have so much fun together. My mom cooked a great Sunday meal and dad made me laugh alot. We haven't been down there since the dreaded tonsillectomy and it was so nice. Len and I have been fearful of going anywhere in the car because of Walker's meltdowns but he actually did good most of the time. I'm not ready to make the drive by myself, but it wasn't so bad. I forgot my camera but my sister got a few pictures. I was really wanting a good fall family picture, but we couldn't ever get it together and it is so stinkin' hot in Montgomery still that we were all sweaty and couldn't get a picture. I stole these off my sister's blog and I think they were the only ones we got all weekend.
3 comments:
LOVE the close up of Walker! He looks like such a little man! Glad you had a good time!
I love the pictures! Your sister is such a great photographer! Will and Walker are really looking alike!
precious pics with Ann Welch! all of them are so good! I just want to pinch those little cheeks on the close up of Walker!
Post a Comment