I've had a hard time posting this because I just can't believe my baby is already 6 months old. I know I sound really like one of those moms that can't let go but this could be our last and it has gone by so much faster than Will's first year.
At 6 months old Walker
is sitting up
still rolling from stomach to back, but not back to stomach
laughing, cooing and shrieking all the time.
sleeping through the night again (this has just happened in the last week! Yea!!)
had his six month shots and didn't even cry with the first one.
is starting to cry when we leave the room.
loves to peak at us over the rails in his crib. It is so cute.
loves to suck on my chin.
is very cuddly.
has been fed bananas and sweet potatoes and acts like we just made him suck a lemon with every bite.
weighs 18 lb 12 oz (a whopping three pounds less than his big brother did at this age) and is 26 3/4 inches long.
we just can't get enough of this baby and he has our hearts~all three of them.
3 comments:
Happy 1/2 a year Walker!!
Wow 6 months went by really fast! He is so cute!
Thanks for your comments! I figured I'd get reamed by some for letting my child sleep with me. :) For me, it has made nursing soooo much easier at night. Glad you're enjoying all the extra cuddles, too!
Post a Comment