Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Walker and Rice Cereal

=not a good match! I have only given him rice cereal a handful of times. He usually seems to enjoy it but I fed him the other day and he ate so much. He acted like he just couldn't get enough so I decided to give him some green beans as well. This was around noon. We went to a birthday party 2 1/2 hours later and I was holding him and he projectile vomited everything he ate~two times at the park and then again when we got home. I was completely soaked. It was more than adult throw up and it was nasty. I'm used to him constantly spitting up, but when it's green and chunky it is so much worse. I decided to hold off on the green beans until a later time.

Not appreciating the rice cereal today.

Trying to grab my camera. This baby is grabbing everything including my hair and it hurts!

Yummy rice cereal all over his face.

1 comment:

Julie said...

love that cute boy! I think that is the first time I've seen him w/o a huge smile on his face! I love the matching owl shirts-I'm going to have to look on their website