Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween



Lots of sickness going on around our house since Wednesday...... yuck is all I can say. Walker, then me. Len had to come home from work because I was so sick and I called my mom and she got in the car and came up. She has been so helpful. I thought we were in the clear Friday and we went trick or treating and Will woke up in the night and threw up all over me. I thought it was just to much candy but he threw up again this morning. NO FUN!

5 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Awww. Sorry you guys are sick - that stinks. Cute Halloween boys!

Courtney said...

Never too sick for shopping though huh! :) Haha! Sorry you were thrown up on too! I dread the day my Will does that to me!

The Hadfields said...

Sorry you've been sick around Halloween!! That's certainly no fun! The boys looked precious.

Candie Bowen said...

I hope everyone is feeling better! We missed you & Walker at Trunk or Treat!

Julie said...

I wondered where you were Sunday-sorry you're not feeling good! Walker looked precious in the pumpkin outfit!