I was cleaning out Walker's closet the other day and sat him in his bed and I looked up and he had pulled himself up into a standing position...Oh boy..I think I am in for some T.R.O.U.B.L.E. He is proving to be much more active than his big brother was at this age. My mom was here last weekend and told me that I needed to pull up his rails because she thought he might be doing this soon and I just shrugged her off and thought "no way." Well, aren't moms always right?? I'm sorry this is sideways. I took this video from our camera because our regular video camera broke (don't get me started on that). I didn't even think about not being able to turn it around so if you are even interested in looking at the video, you will have to turn your head.
As of today, he has started scooting across the floor with his feet when he is on his stomach. If he sees something he wants, he is going to get to it.
I guess I will go ahead and make this his 7 month post even though it is a couple of days early.
At 7 months Walker is
pulling himself up when he is in his crib.
lunging at anything which makes him mad because he can't get back up in a sitting position.
scooting across the floor.
still doesn't have any teeth.
is bashful. He will smile at anyone but as soon as he does, he buries his head in my shoulder.
has the BEST disposition.
responds to his name.
is so happy and really only cries when he is hungry or tired.
refuses to eat anything except for milk.
has said mamamama, but only when he is crying in his bed. I don't really think he has said it, but it sounds like it.
is starting to belly laugh, which happens to be the sweetest sound in the world.
really looks like his daddy and I think he has his personality too.
still spits up quite a bit.
stares at Will to get his attention and is very amused at anything Will does (except for when Will "accidentally" pinches him.
is back to waking up in the night. He usually goes to sleep at 7, wakes up around 10 to eat, wakes up at 1 and then at 5 but always goes back down. He is usually up for good at 6:30, along with Will. Can I just take a minute to brag on my sweet husband? I just can't help it. He gets up at 6 and takes a shower and then takes both boys downstairs, gives Will his breakfast and lets me sleep in until 7 or 7:30 when he leaves for work. I'm sure this will change once Walker starts sleeping through the night and I don't have to get up with him, but it is the most wonderful thing and I'm so thankful for him. Even right now, as I type this, Len is bathing the boys so I can blog! I had them by myself all weekend and he told me I could have the day off to take a bath and blog. Thank you Len! I love you for many many reasons!
Len and Will put a pirate hat on Walker and it was the cutest thing in the world. He didn't even try to take it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment