Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our Christmas Tree


Will took this picture of us.




It was a little hard to get in the spirit because we got our tree so early, but we did it. It took a few days but it's done now. I am one of those people that loves to put up the tree the day after Thanksgiving, but we are usually traveling somewhere for Thanksgiving so that weekend is gone. With Thanksgiving being so late this year, we decided to do it a week earlier than usual. We started out the morning at Starbucks. It was so much fun. Will and Len got a donut and hot chocolate and I ordered the Pumpkin Spice Latte (which I highly recommend) yummmm. We headed over to Lowe's to get our tree. That sounds really "Christmassy" doesn't it? We did make some fun Christmas memories and hopefully traditions for years to come. We put the tree up that morning but didn't start decorating it until Sunday night. Will and I also made cookies that night and he added the sprinkles.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, how fun! I've got to get myself in gear and think about how we want to do Christmas...traditions, etc. From the pictures, I never would have guessed you were at Lowe's! I totally thought you were in a snow covered field chopping the tree down with an ax! :)

The Parker Family said...

How fun! I love Walker in his striped sweater and hat. He is so cute. We had fun with you guys yesterday. Thanks for coming.

The Roper's said...

Fun! I am so ready to get our tree...hope ya'll have a happy thanksgiving!

kristy said...

just curious, how much is a real tree?

Julie said...

That sound like so much fun! I love the pic of Walker smiling at Will-so cute! Have a good Thanksgiving!