This is Walker's cheesy smile. It COMPLETELY melts my heart every time he smiles at us this way. He makes a little sound with it like he is blowing his nose. (That sounds gross, but it's the only way I can describe the sound).
I took this picture of the boys yesterday when they were both napping in our bed.
3 comments:
Yes, I did. It's a girl. We are so excited for Reesi to have a little sister!
Adorable boys in the tub. Too sweet.
Love all the Christmas pictures! I especially loved the one of Walker with the squnched ? up nose and gummy grin and the one of Will and his eyebrows. Precious!
Great pictures! Boy, Allison sure has a talent for taking pictures. To answer your question, my boys' Christmas pj's came from my mom and sister. They found them at some sort of holiday craft fair type of thing in FLorence or Tuscumbia (Sugar Plum Market, maybe?)
Post a Comment