Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our "Christmas Eve"

Tonight is our "Christmas Eve." Santa will be making a special early delivery at the Adcock house since we are going to Montgomery tomorrow afternoon and Santa just couldn't load Will's toys up to go to his grandparent's house. We ate our family Christmas dinner in the dining room, which was Will's request and he got to pick out which Christmas plate he would like to eat off of. He chose the Santa Claus plate. We gave the boys a bath and put on their Christmas PJs and let them open their present from their Aunt Heather, Uncle Ward and cousins, Gage, Davis and Tru. They loved their presents!! Walker especially liked eating the wrapping paper and Will played and played with his new tool set. Thank you! After we opened presents, we put reindeer food outside and baked Santa some chocolate chip cookies. What a fun night! Will is still awake watching his favorite show, Wow Wow Wubbzy (he is obsessed) and eating popcorn. I have a feeling it is going to be hard getting him to go to sleep. I can still remember being so excited the night before Christmas that I couldn't sleep. My sister and I would plan to stay awake all night and try to "catch" Santa in the act, but we never made it. We would always wake up at the crack of dawn and beg my parents to go see what we got. It is so much fun to have children and this is the first year that Will really understands and is excited about Christmas. I know there are a lot of pictures but I just couldn't help it!







3 comments:

Adcock Circus said...

too cute - tell Will that we have some work that needs to be done around our house, if he could bring over his tools. I am not sure how long it would take him on his new bike, but just give us a call when he heads out and we will be on the look out for him.

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to the Adcocks! Isn't it so much fun with two little boys?!

kristy said...

looks like y'all are havin so much fun! hey, one question, in your side bar where the blogs and the titles are listed, do you go to the blog to change it or does it change itself when someone updates a blog?