OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW!!! RIGHT!?!?! I love you Edward Cullen. I am obsessed. Last I had a friend come over and it crossed my mind to ask her to give me a few minutes since I was listening to New Moon. I also love papa Cullen. Is that more age appropriate??
Hey Christine! Hope you're doing well! I keep up with you, Len and the boys through your blog. Please send me your email address when you get a chance. lstubblefield@hotmail.com. Thanks! Laura
8 comments:
I'm right there with you! I'm almost done with the 2nd one!
Hi! I know you have NO IDEA who I am but I'm CONSUMED with Twilight as well! Listening to the soundtrack right now! Your blog is PRESH!
I have heard that everywhere-guess I need to get the book and join the crowd!
You know I'm with you on that!!
OH MY GOODNESS I KNOW!!! RIGHT!?!?! I love you Edward Cullen. I am obsessed. Last I had a friend come over and it crossed my mind to ask her to give me a few minutes since I was listening to New Moon. I also love papa Cullen. Is that more age appropriate??
ahhhh, Edward......
Love these books... I'm reading #4 right now. I'm reading just a chapter a day so I can savor it! Have you seen the movie? I really liked that too!
Hey Christine! Hope you're doing well! I keep up with you, Len and the boys through your blog. Please send me your email address when you get a chance. lstubblefield@hotmail.com.
Thanks! Laura
Post a Comment