Sunday, January 10, 2010

Build-a-Bear

 

 

 

 

My settings were off on my camera and I didn't realize it until I uploaded them so that is why everything looks so yellow. Believe it or not, this was our first experience with Build-a-Bear. My sister gave the boys gift certificates for Christmas and we decided to hold onto them since they got so much for Christmas. It has been snowing here for a few days and we were ready to get out of the house yesterday!! Will was a little confused and thought Ann Welch would be at the Build-a-Bear store which made me sad. He didn't really understand the whole gift card thing, he just wanted to see AW there. Walker didn't really get it and just thought it was fun destroying the store, but he did love the washing station. Will picked out a puppy and a Titan's uniform for his. When we got in the car to go home, he said "I can't believe I got to put my very own heart inside my puppy!" Walker "picked" (well, we picked it out for him) out the classic brown bear and we put an Alabama t-shirt on him. GO BAMA!! He slept with it last night and tonight and I think Froggie has taken a back seat. Bama Bear is his newest must have in the crib. Thank you Hilyer clan. The boys loved it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

We love "Build -a -Bear"!! I haven't taken Elijah Brooks yet, but have been plenty of times with other children. I can't wait until I can take EB. Thank you too for your sweet comments on my recent post. I am like every other mother..., just taking it one day at a time and figuring it out as I go and praying for ALOT of wisdom! You asked where we live in Mtgy...., we live out East in Ryan Ridge. If you are ever in the area, please look us up. We would love to see yall.