Thursday, January 21, 2010

Donuts with Dads

 

 

Today was Donuts with Dads at our preschool. Len came and got to spend some time with Will and Walker in their classroom and Will made Len a little snowman and book for his office. They asked the kids questions about their dads and some of the answers were so funny. They asked how old Len was and Will got it right! Walker's teachers made each daddy a little notepad with the kids picture on it that says, I love you snow much. It was SO cute, I want one too! We love, love, love HHP and are so happy there!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

Wow! Walker is getting so big! I love his longer hair. You can tell by his shirt that he enjoyed his donuts. So sweet for Len to have 2 handsome boys to take to donuts with dad!