Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ellie and the boys

Since it's been so cold outside, we've been letting Ellie come in and play. Will has a soft spot in his heart for animals of all kinds. He LOVES them. He talks to them in such a sweet little gentle voice and if you have an animal at your house, you are his new favorite person. He loves his stuffed animals the most out of any toy we have. I think he would be happy to just have stuffed animals as toys. Lately he's been asking me several times a day if Ellie can come inside and play. He is so sweet to her. Walker is a little scared of Ellie, but will very timidly come up to her and you can see him getting his courage up to pet her and give her a "pat pat." We were at a friend's house for a playdate about a month ago and Walker had a little run-in with a cat. I never knew what happened because I was in the kitchen, but he started screaming and crying and saying "bite." He was trying to pet the cat and I guess it hissed at him or something because I couldn't ever find a mark on him. We still ask him, "What did that cat do to you"? and he pulls up his sleeve and says "bite" in a sad voice. It's so funny, but has made him a little bit scared of animals.
 

 

Len took this picture of Walker watching Ellie from inside. I thought it was so sweet.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: