Friday, April 08, 2011

HUGE Catch Up on the blog...

Whew, now I remember why I wanted to do one post at a time. After looking for baby pictures of Will for his preschool graduation, I took a trip down memory lane on the blog and realized how special this blog is to me. I don't even remember half of the things I've written about, so I'm so thankful to have this blog to jog my memory. It made me force myself to get some pictures in order and update our recent adventures.
Family picture after the program. Do you think they wanted their picture taken? Walker will refuse to look at the camera when he doesn't want to take a picture.
This is Walker's "best friend" Drew. He talks about him all the time and can't wait to get to school to see "my best friend, Drewie." This picture is blurry b/c there was so much going on and I couldn't get them to look at the camera.
Just a few pictures I took the other day.
This picture is the perfect capture of his belly laugh.

1 comment:

Lauren W said...

Gorgeous pictures, Christine! And I know what you mean about having the blog. I look back on posts I wrote after Bennett was born and I don't remember any of them now. I'm so thankful for this "journal."