Friday, September 29, 2006

Will in the Bath

Will has started putting his face in the water while he's in the bath. It's pretty funny.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love the bath video. The pics are precious!!! Will has grown soo much since I saw him last. You look beautiful as always! So sorry we weren't able to get together while we were in Nashville. It was a very busy weekend. Still would love to see you. I will keep checking back for more pics.

Courtney said...

That is histerical - he is SO cute! I love babies in the bathtub!
Courtney

Courtney said...

I am at Courtney and Michael's house visiting and got to see your blog for the first time. I love the pics and video - he is soooo cute, and I love stuff with babies and their daddies - so sweet. See you back in Nashville soon. Dee-Dee