Len's mom came to Hendersonville to check on her mom and we met her for dinner Saturday night and then went over to Len's great Aunt Sara's house to play a little bit. This morning, my mom called and told me that their flight had a two hour layover in Nashville so we hopped in the car and headed out to the airport to see SueSue and Papa. Will was so full of himself at the airport, running all over the place.

3 comments:
Will is so cute! My Will won't smile for pictures either - he just studies the camera with a perplexed look on his face. Doesn't Bo Duke work out at the Green Hills YMCA? I have heard that, pretty funny!
Christine- Good to hear from you! Will is too cute!
I know the grandparents love visiting with little Will. His smile is precious.
And my brother and I loved the Dukes of Hazzard. Bo was my favorite. I remember seeing Luke Duke at the Green Hills Y and him smiling and saying hey. That was one of the first famous people I ran into in Nashvegas. Neat than Len got to meet him.
Post a Comment