We went to Gastonia this week to see our cousins Gage and Davis. It's a seven hour drive and we were dreading that part of the trip but Will did really good. Thank heavens for portable DVD players. I don't know what our parents did when we were little. We had a great time! Will loved playing with his cousins. He got to ride on the John Deere tractor and Gator. He couldn't figure out how to push the petal though. He loves their little dog Millie. He played with her and kept trying to pick her up. He also got to ride in his late grandpa George's 62 Corvette. He actually just played in it. Len and I took it out for a ride. It made Len so happy! We went to this field and flew a remote control airplane. It was so cute to watch the boys run to the airplane after it crashed. Ward and Heather took us to Charlotte to eat at Morton's to celebrate Len's birthday. It was fabulous and our first time eating there. Will did great with the babysitters and it was so much fun to see the look on his face when we got home. We also celebrated Len's Bday with hot pink cupcakes as you can see on Will's face. We had a great trip home. Oh and I happened to catch Will picking his nose for the first time and got a picture of that too! He hasn't done it since. Enjoy!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Happy Birthday Len!!
We went to Gastonia this week to see our cousins Gage and Davis. It's a seven hour drive and we were dreading that part of the trip but Will did really good. Thank heavens for portable DVD players. I don't know what our parents did when we were little. We had a great time! Will loved playing with his cousins. He got to ride on the John Deere tractor and Gator. He couldn't figure out how to push the petal though. He loves their little dog Millie. He played with her and kept trying to pick her up. He also got to ride in his late grandpa George's 62 Corvette. He actually just played in it. Len and I took it out for a ride. It made Len so happy! We went to this field and flew a remote control airplane. It was so cute to watch the boys run to the airplane after it crashed. Ward and Heather took us to Charlotte to eat at Morton's to celebrate Len's birthday. It was fabulous and our first time eating there. Will did great with the babysitters and it was so much fun to see the look on his face when we got home. We also celebrated Len's Bday with hot pink cupcakes as you can see on Will's face. We had a great trip home. Oh and I happened to catch Will picking his nose for the first time and got a picture of that too! He hasn't done it since. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What cute pictures! We are coming to Nashville this weekend for an interview. Dee Dee said there is an egg hunt at Brentwood Hills on Sunday, so I hope to see you then!
Will is adorable even when he is picking his nose!
hot pink cupcakes...funny! ethan has just discovered that his finger fits perfectly inside his nostril. he hasn't actually "picked", but he's very curious about just putting the finger there and leaving it...very funny.
Will is adorable! You need to come back and play bunko with us.
just got some cinnamon raisin ezekial bread. yum! thanks for the tip!
Hey Christine! I just wanted to say hello! Will is so cute. I think he is a perfect combination of both of you. I am glad you guys are doing so great. I recently joined in the blogging world and it is so addicting...
Casey (Fox) Robertson
Love the pic with Will picking his nose... that's really big around here too!
Ok - I love the pictures of him playing outside in his boots and barefoot - especially the top one of him standing on the fence -adorable!!
Post a Comment