Monday, March 12, 2007



Bo Duke was on Tennessee Mornings last week and Len got to meet him. He drove up in the General Lee. Len was so excited because he grew up watching this show. I watched it too and loved it. I can't believe my parents let us watch it since they wouldn't even let us watch "ET." We usually had to watch Shirley Temple or Ann of Green Gables or something like that. Ha ha Sorry mom and dad, I'm still mad that you wouldn't let us see ET.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Will is beaming--you can tell he loves his grandparents! I'm sitting here laughing--your parents sound as strict as mine were, although ET did make it under the radar!

Dee-Dee said...

I love the Dukes of Hazzard pics - can't wait to show Toby tonight. Hilarious. I think Will is just getting cuter by the day.