He totally has your eyes. I kind of think his smile looks like Len. All of you are so cute. It is so fun to look at our own baby pictures to find out exactly what parts we see in our babies.
Thanks! (I actually copy ALOT of my ideas from Hannah Kate!) I've sewn with Katie 3 or 4 times and I did a sit and sew at the Smocking Loft. I'm kind of teaching myself as I go, but I need to go over and sit with her again so I can learn a few more things on my list!!!
Hmm. I think he's a pretty good mix of the two of you, but I would have to say he looks a little more like Len's baby picture. I visited Allison's blog. I can't believe she has 3 kids! It really doesn't seem like that long ago we were all at Lipscomb!
12 comments:
He totally has your eyes. I kind of think his smile looks like Len. All of you are so cute. It is so fun to look at our own baby pictures to find out exactly what parts we see in our babies.
Oh, I think he looks just like you!
Thanks! (I actually copy ALOT of my ideas from Hannah Kate!) I've sewn with Katie 3 or 4 times and I did a sit and sew at the Smocking Loft. I'm kind of teaching myself as I go, but I need to go over and sit with her again so I can learn a few more things on my list!!!
TOTALLY you. His eyebrows and eyes look just like yours.
Well I think that he has your eyes but that he looks more like Len. You guys were so cute, just like little Will is now!!
Hmm. I think he's a pretty good mix of the two of you, but I would have to say he looks a little more like Len's baby picture.
I visited Allison's blog. I can't believe she has 3 kids! It really doesn't seem like that long ago we were all at Lipscomb!
I think he looks like both of you too...What do you think?
So cute - all of you!!! I think he looks like you both, but probably a little bit more like mommy:)
Hey! Will you e-mail me so that I can add you to my safe list?!? It's amy.hadfield@bhsi.com
My votes for you! The blond hair does throw me off though!
I just renewed my Y membership for another six months. You better get yours!
I think he looks like a perfect mixture of you both! What a cutie!
He looks just like you!
Post a Comment