Sunday, December 02, 2007

Breakfast With Santa

This was our third year to go to Breakfast with Santa at BHCC. It has become a fun Christmas tradition. This was the first year that Will was old enough to enjoy the crafts and activities. He woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but was in a better mood towards the end. He still doesn't like Santa so we had to sit with him in the picture.
This is us trying to attempt a picture with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. We were trying to bribe him with a candy cane.

Will made some reindeer food to put in our yard for Santa's reindeer.

Trying to show Lauryn his reindeer food.

Making an ornament for our Christmas tree.

The only picture I could get of two moving toddlers.

7 comments:

The Parker Family said...

Glad Will had fun at Breakfast with Santa. He looked so adorable...as always!

Elizabeth said...

Sweet pictures... I love the red outfit! P.S. Not too much longer till you find out the sex!

moshieraj said...

Look at Will's cute little outfit. It sounds like you guys had fun

Courtney said...

He looks so cute! I love his little red outfit! Glad you all had a good time with Santa!

Blessed said...

I love his outfit, too! He is always so stinkin' cute. You look amazing!!

thesemanchiks said...

So much fun and he's adorable!! Love ya!

Dee-Dee said...

Ooooh - I love all the new pictures. My favorite is of him making the ornament. He is concentrating so hard - too cute! I love his outfit, too! We miss ya'll! How are you feeling?