Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Time is Here!

Here are a few of our latest pictures. We are getting geared up for Christmas. It's been a busy week with something to do almost every night. Will is just changing every day. He is so affectionate with us. He will just come up to me out of the blue and say mama, I need a hug. I feel like I'm trying to soak up every minute with him until the baby comes. The only thing he wants from Santa this year is a Cars book. We're keeping it pretty simple but we think Santa will bring him a little bit more than just a Cars book. Our big news is that we have our ultrasound on Monday. This baby has started moving ALOT! I don't remember feeling Will move this much at this point but it seems like it has started in the last week. It is such a miracle and this is my favorite part of being pregnant. Overall, this pregnancy has been so much easier, or maybe it's just because I'm in the second trimester and I'm forgetting all the sickness, tiredness and overall yuck feeling. Will assures us that this is a boy baby. He will not even entertain the idea that it could be a girl. He says, No, boy baby, so we will see. He has been so sweet about this baby. Every morning or night he gets in the bed with us and when we are waking up, he lifts up my shirt and says I pat pat the baby and he kisses my stomach. It is my favorite time of the day. I asked him if he had a baby in his tummy and he said, No, gone, gone, down, down, down, poo, poo. I just burst out laughing. It is so funny to think about what is going on in the mind of a two year old. I guess he's wondering how this baby is going to get out of my stomach. So, I'm getting a little anxious about the ultrasound. Please pray for us. I just want a healthy baby. It's more emotional for me this time around because I know what to expect and how wonderful having a child is. Here are a few pictures of our week and our attempt at getting a Christmas card picture. Every year it becomes so stressful to try to get the "perfect picture" so I decided to just use one we already have and not worry about it. I will update on Monday to let you know the news. My last and final thought is that it's a boy. We will see!




9 comments:

LB said...

Love the boots! We can't wait to hear about the ultrasound results. We will be praying for a healthy baby!

Angie said...

I'm glad that you're feeling better! It's so sweet that Will is getting excited about the new baby. We can't wait to hear the news!

Julie said...

I can't wait to hear-I love the boots picture too!

moshieraj said...

Great pictures and I love the boots!

Candie Bowen said...

Cute pictures! I also can't wait to find out what you're having! I'm praying for a healthy baby!

Jennifer said...

Good luck at the doctor! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Courtney said...

So sweet! Good luck with the ultrasound! I will pray all is well!!!

Anonymous said...

Will is too cute!!! I can't wait to find out what the sex of the baby is!!!!

The Byrd Family said...

Great pictures...he is so cute! I agree... pictures really can be strssful, so we're using one that we already had too! Can't wait to hear the news!