Monday, December 10, 2007

It's a BOY!!!!!!

and he is HEALTHY!!!!!! I don't have time to post anymore right now because I'm having my second grade team over for a Christmas party, but we are thrilled. I guess kids have good intuition!

19 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

YEAH!! We are so excited for you all!! Brothers are WONDERFUL!! I told Aden that Will was getting a baby brother...he said "tonight?" We don't want to rush things, but we can't wait to meet him! Congratulations!!

mandiandjosh said...

I am so excited for you and your family. Will is going to be such a loving big brother!

Adcock Circus said...

Move over Jackson 5 and make way for the Adcock Boys! We are so excited he is healthy and a boy.

Anonymous said...

W & W will be so close! I've already started shopping for him some monogrammed things of his own. We can't wait!!

Candie Bowen said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well today! Boys are so much fun!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited that everything looked great!

moshieraj said...

How wonderful!! He and Will are going to be great friends. I am so happy for your family!

lyla said...

congratulations!!! i am so happy for you guys--you'll have two precious little boys! and it will be SOOOO much cheaper--i love having the clothes already for the second one (you'll really regret monogramming some stuff! ha!) will sounds like he'll be the sweetest big brother.

Mindy said...

Yippeee! I am so glad everything looked good and the baby boy is healthy!

Julie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad everything went well and that Will's going to have a brother!

The Roper's said...

Congrats! So good to be able to keep up with you :)

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS! You will LOVE having 2 little boys! I am sure that Will will be great with him!

caroline G said...

Congrats!!

Dee-Dee said...

I am so excited for you all! Will is going to be a great big brother, and you guys are such great parents! What a luck baby already! Praise the Lord for his health!

Courtney said...

How exciting!!!! Congratulations! I bet you are excited to use Will's precious wardrobe again! I am so glad all is well with Baby Adcock!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!

Blessed said...

So exciting! So glad he is healthy!!

The Hadfields said...

Congratulations!!