Thursday, December 13, 2007

More info on baby boy #2

Unfortunately they have moved my due date back almost a week! Ugh, how depressing. I just don't see how it's possible, but I guess mother nature does things differently everytime. My new due date is May 1st, but with a scheduled c-sec, I will have him a week or two early. I need to change my little ticker up at the top. I think this baby is going to be a little bit calmer than Will. I'm just going by the ultrasound, but this baby didn't move a bit (I think he was asleep) and Will was moving all over the place during his. I would post a picture but I don't have a scanner, but we thought his profile looked alot like Will's. It's amazing that you can tell something like that. We are going to name him Walker Allen. Walker is after my grandparents and is my mom's maiden name and my middle name before I got married. Allen is Len's middle name, which is where "len" comes from. We feel very excited about adding another boy to our lives. I just have to remember to start praying for their future wives every day!! I think Will is getting a little tired of me asking the same questions about his baby brother when he knew all along that it would be a boy. He kind of looks at me like, "I've already answered this question for you a million times."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the name Walker Allen! So cute!!!

Julie said...

I love the name too!!

Blessed said...

What a GREAT name. Cute on it's own, of course, but also cute with Will.

I love using maiden/family names. How special.

Candie Bowen said...

That is such a cute name! Will will be such a great big brother.