Friday, December 14, 2007

Ultrasound Picture



I was trying to take a picture of our ultrasound picture so I could put it on the blog and Len told me that we do have a scanner. I didn't even know we had one. Here is the profile of our sweet baby boy. There are a few creases in the pictures b/c Will grabbed them when I showed him his baby brother.

8 comments:

lyla said...

so sweet! he looks laid back!

lyla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thesemanchiks said...

Beautiful baby! I am SO excited!

Courtney said...

He is so cute! Sweet little profile! I can tell you are trying to be a better blogger:) A while back I thought you were over it! I love checking in on you guys! Hope your christmas is a great one!

moshieraj said...

You can already tell he is going to be handsome! Congratulations!

LB said...

Precious! I am so glad that everything looked great! We can't wait to see our pics this week!

Julie said...

He's so cute!! You can already tell. Love all the new pics-looks like you had a fun week!

Candie Bowen said...

Cute ultrasound! They always look so sweet & cozy in there! We are so excited for you guys! Thanks again for keeping Brody a few weeks ago. He loves playing with Will!