Lots of new posts so scroll down! My parent's computer is soooo much faster and better than ours and it's so much easier to post when I'm at there house, hence all the new posts.
Here is how my sweet babies fell asleep after a very fun day! Will was so excited that he didn't want to go to bed. I finally had to threaten him and this is how he fell asleep, staring at Walker in his crib. (His crib is directly to the right)
Walker still has the arms up newborn thing going and this is how he was sleeping. This is mainly for Len to see since he is missing his boys right now.
4 comments:
That's so sweet that Will fell asleep watching Walker!
Sweet pictures. Glad you're all doing well and that Walker is healthy. I know you're parents have enjoyed you being in town.
I have loved all the pictures this week ! Zoo pics on your sister's site were cute too! Kelly
precious pictures! i love all your new posts. the picture of will and walker laying on the bed together side by side is so cute! what sweet boys!
Post a Comment