I could not have prayed for a better daddy for my children! You are truly the most unselfish and giving father! Thank you for your love and dedication to Will and Walker. I am so proud of the father that you are.
sweet pictures! I love Will's big smile in the last one-precious! The pics from the party turned out so cute too! I'm glad you got one of Libs on the slide-I'll have to get a copy of that sometime!
6 comments:
I have got to invite you to my blog. I don't have your email saved in my address book for some reason. Love the comparison pics below!
sweet pictures! I love Will's big smile in the last one-precious! The pics from the party turned out so cute too! I'm glad you got one of Libs on the slide-I'll have to get a copy of that sometime!
Great pictures and Happy Father's day.
great pictures! I love the comparison pictures - wow do they look alike! The party pictures are hilarious - esp of the kids!!
Love all of your pictures!! Your boys are so precious!
Love all of your pictures!! Your boys are so precious!
Post a Comment