I woke up at 3 to feed Walker and I went to check on Will which miracle of miracles, he wasn't in our bed. He wasn't in his bed either and I panicked and woke up Len and we looked for him everywhere and finally found him under our bed! We were so tired that when he came in our room to get in bed with us, we didn't pick him up so he just got under the bed and went to sleep.
Showing off my new haircut!
6 comments:
Look at Mr. Fatty Mcfatty and his double chin. I love it! I also love Will's hair cut, so cute! The picture of him under your bed is classic...
I love the pic of him under the bed...that will save on changing the sheets for sure! HA! Pool pics are cute too. I have some pool pics to post, too!
That picture of Will under your bed is hilarious!
The pix of Will under your bed is hilarious!!I laughed out loud when I saw it! Walker is getting so big and they both are adorable!
The picture of Will under the bed is priceless. Good luck with the potty training and sleeping. Change is never easy!
I love the under the bed picture!!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment