We had our Baby Bible Presentation at church last month. Our church does this two or three times a year and we walked in as a family and Walker received his first Bible. It is such a special time knowing that the members of our congregation are agreeing to pray for our child and help his spiritual walk through life. All of the families with new babies stand in front of the church as they pray for us. At the time, I was thinking that they really needed to pray that we wouldn't strangle Will because he was making a gun with his hands and saying pow pow pow to the church. Walker started crying and I finally had to walk out. I guess that is how memories are made!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Baby Bible Presentation
We had our Baby Bible Presentation at church last month. Our church does this two or three times a year and we walked in as a family and Walker received his first Bible. It is such a special time knowing that the members of our congregation are agreeing to pray for our child and help his spiritual walk through life. All of the families with new babies stand in front of the church as they pray for us. At the time, I was thinking that they really needed to pray that we wouldn't strangle Will because he was making a gun with his hands and saying pow pow pow to the church. Walker started crying and I finally had to walk out. I guess that is how memories are made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This made me laugh! I guess he was just trying to keep you from getting too sappy at this special, emotional occasion! :)
Post a Comment