I could just eat this baby up!!! He is so good and such a joy!!! Check out the double chin!
I know I haven't posted in awhile. I've been so busy doing my Castles and Crowns shows. They are almost over! I have tons of pictures but have yet to upload them so I will do that later.
At 3 months Walker.....
is sleeping through the night!!! If you know my first child, you will know that this is a miracle!!!! We love the paci!!!! Can you sense my excitement?? His latest night stats are 7:30 to 6:30.
is ADORABLE!!!
is wanting to stand up all the time. (Just like his brother, who walked at 10 1/2 months..yikes) I had to bring out the exersaucer for him and he loves it.
likes the bumbo but kind of looks all squished and uncomfortable in there.
weighs around 16 lbs according to my scales.
laughs and is starting to squeal and "talk" to us.
loves the bath and had his first pool experience yesterday and loved it.
still hates his car seat and cries the whole time he is in it unless he is just exhausted.
makes me incredibly happy!
loves to smile and coo at Len.
stares at everything Will does.
is drooling a ton and is quite the spit upper. I get doused at least 5 times a day.
is starting to reach for things but can't quite get his hands to grab things. When he is in his exersaucer it is like he is trying to telepathically touch the toys. That sounds awful but it's really funny. He tries so hard to move his arms up to get the toys but he's not quite strong enough yet.
is a joy to our family and very loved by all! Will is very sweet to him and very protective.
In Will news...
the potty training is still a work in progress. We had it down and the surgery just sent us backwards a little bit in the #2 department if you know what I mean.
He is saying the funniest things lately, the kind of things that are only funny to me and Len, because of the situation.
He is such a lovable child. He still remains very active and busy and can be quite annoying at times, but he's so much easier to reason with and we have such great conversations. Do you ever start to see yourself in your children? I'm starting to see myself in Will and I think that is why I get frustrated with him at times. Does this make sense??
I "interviewed" him last night when we were going to bed and asked him all of his favorites. He said his favorite color was blue and so was Mr. Walt's (our preacher who is also Will's sunday school teacher). His favorite animal right now is an elephant and a hippo and his favorite car is Chick Hicks.
A few nights ago, we got Chinese take out and they gave us three fortune cookies. I wasn't going to eat mine but I wanted to read my fortune (we need some good fortune around here! ha ha). I asked Len and Will where my fortune cookie was and Will got this look on his face like he was thinking and he said, I fink it's in my mouf. It was really funny to us. Will also ran around all day yesterday saying "Walker is the ship" which sounded like something else!! We have this on video so maybe I can get it on here if my video will ever work. Hopefully I will post pictures soon!!
4 comments:
Great update! They are both so cute! It is amazing all of the new things they do and say each day! Will also has some bad language going on right now...he doesn't quite have the word "trucks" down just yet if you know what I mean!!! You can't help, but laugh. Even the Sunday school teachers thought it was funny!!!! It is getting better though - we keep really sounding it out - t-t-t-t-truuuuucccckkk!
That Will is too funny! I love it.
They are so cute-I love the Will comments!!
Yeah for the sleep, Christine! :) I know you feel so much better getting some sleep!
Colt was a TERRIBLE sleeper as a baby and still is not the best. Maybe my second will sleep?? (i'm not preggo, just saying maybe someday)
Post a Comment