Thursday, July 31, 2008

Updates below!

Trying to get a decent Sunday picture is hard work around here!
If we get one to smile, the other isn't.  These two boys LOVE each other so much!
I had a party the other night and Len got the boys to bed.  When I went in to get Walker in the morning, this is what Len put on him.  It made me laugh.  Not that it matters that he has 4 different color stripes going on, but I wouldn't have put him in this.  I don't know where he gets these combinations.  I wouldn't trade him for anything though~
Having fun on the floor.  I love my boys!!!

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

I love the "daddy" outfit. That is hilarious. Every time I leave my kids with Toby they are wearing jeans and a shirt. I think he just assumes that is safe?