Friday, September 12, 2008

DMB

Len took Will to the Lipscomb football game tonight and he called me when they were on their way.  Just to give a little background, Len is a huge Dave Matthews Band fan.  The song The Best of What's Around was playing and when it was over, Will said, "Daddy, I like that song-play it again."  It was monumental enough that Len had to call me.  It made him proud and made me laugh to think about Will sitting in his car seat trying to sing a DMB song.  

2 comments:

LB said...

Lawton loves Cold Play and Chad's Bruce Hornsby CD. (You would probably recognize some of BH's songs. . . I had never heard of him before). Lawton will request #7 on Cold Play again and again!

Dee-Dee said...

That is hilarious. I can see that making his daddy proud. Toby was so proud the other day when both of our kids were glued to the tv when the original Star Wars happened to come on. Isn't that silly? Abby loves Sheryl Crow and Fergie...