Lots of new posts below......
Frances, Aden and Will waiting for the pony ride. How cute are these kiddos??
Giving a five to Austin.
I thought this was to cute not to post. We went to a little carnival at Will's school today and he won this Elmo by throwing a hula hoop around his neck. I love how he has his hand on Elmo's nose. He is so worn out from the day's activities.
Dana sent me this precious picture of Will, Aden and Frances waiting to ride the pony tonight. I thought it was adorable. When I told Will we were going to a party tonight he said, "Is Frances going to be there?" He also loves Aden who is a year older and talks about him all the time. I asked him what his favorite thing was at the party and he said, "Playing in the balls with Aden."
2 comments:
So sweet! Aden loves Will too!! They always have so much fun together! :)
I love that top picture. They look like they are in college at a party or something! It was so good to catch up the other day - and thanks for the C&C!!
Post a Comment