Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sue Sue, Nene, and Aunt Jane

My mom, aunt Jane and grandmother came for a quick visit last weekend.  We had a great time and Sue Sue was bombarded with attention from Will.  He is in the "watch me" stage where he says, mommy, mommy, mommy, watch this...and he might just be standing there doing nothing but he has to make sure I am watching so I got a break from the "watch me" and Sue Sue had to be the watcher.  
Poor Nene, I think Walker was getting a little to heavy.
Aunt Jane and Walker
I hate posting pictures of myself on this blog but I posted this one to show Walker's new trick with his tongue.  He has started sticking it out and rubbing his gums.  I keep thinking he's about to get a tooth but we haven't seen one yet.  Don't think I'm crazy for thinking this, Will got his first tooth at 4 1/2 months.
Will and his adorable cousin Carter.  I call him Jon Jr. because he looks so much like his daddy.  He had the best time playing with his cousins.  We don't get to see them very often and he loved all the fun toys.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Awww your NeNe is so cute holding your little/big guy!! That is a great pic of you too by the way!

The Byrd Family said...

Your family looks lso sweet! Glad you got to visit with them!! I agree, it is a very good pic of you! :)

Dee-Dee said...

The tongue out is so cute. Love it! I am glad you had a good visit with family!!!

thesemanchiks said...

So cute! I know you had a great time with family. Also, how is Jennifer's mom???