Wednesday, October 15, 2008

End of Season Soccer Party




I ordered this adorable Owl Iron on Applique that Walker is wearing from Etsy. I bought the onesie at Walmart for $3.50. It is the Geranimals brand. The Owl was only $5.00. I ordered Will a matching one and now I have cute matching outfits for the boys for a great price. I also ordered them a little Elephant in an adorable Amy Butler fabric. It's a blue/brown polka dot. Click here for Tadpole Creations, the etsy shop I ordered these from. She has so many cute designs. I was unsure about how they would wash but I haven't had a problem at all.

I think Will had to seriously go pee in this picture and he did not want to take the time to go. Who wants to go potty when it's time to play? That is why he's "holding himself" in this picture.



Will and his buddy Jackson

The Highs had our soccer team (Go Yellow Team) over for an end of the season party. The kids all wore their jerseys one last time and had a ball playing in the High's wonderful backyard. They had pizza and a soccer cake and the team gave Len two VERY generous gift certificates to some yummy restaurants. Thanks everyone! That was so kind!

5 comments:

The Parker Family said...

What a fun night for all the yellow team players! Len was an awesome coach, and we are so grateful for all he did and his patience with the kiddos. Love the pic of Will and Jackson. I may be snagging it for my blog:)

Courtney said...

He is SO cute and getting so big! He looks like I little boy! I especially like the last pic...so cute!

kristy said...

I went to Etsy and immediately focused in on the (Republican) elephant patch. There was only one left though..I am not sure if Jake is too old for that or not..what do you think?

LB said...

Cute soccer pics! Len did a great job as the coach - thanks sooo much!

Candie Bowen said...

Great pix!!! Those gift certificates were for you, as well!!! I think you definitely deserve them for your trip to & from downtown to get all of their names on their jerseys. Let us know when you want us to babysit- sooner rather than later- Brody keeps asking for Will to come over "one more time."