Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Costume

I found this one at Target online for sale for $9.09 so I might just bite the bullet and buy it if no one has one I can borrow. It just looks very hot for our October Tennessee weather. Maybe we will see some cooler days soon!!


Will insists on being a ghost for Halloween. I don't know why, but that is what he wants to be. This is the first year that he understands Halloween and that he is choosing what he wants to be. I hate to cover up his cute face, but I want him to get to decide. He has also decided that Walker will be a pumpkin. Does anyone have an old baby pumpkin costume that they aren't using anymore and I could borrow? I hate to buy one~I'm so stinkin' cheap!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Those are really cute! I am sure someone has one!!! I have a REALLY cute pirate costume from last year...