Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nene and Papa's House

Ann Welch and Will. Pictures can be very deceiving, they look like they actually get along in this picture. :) If they don't kill each other first, they will be great friends one day ;)

Will, Walker and Nene. This was the best picture I could get.

Four of the five Donahoo cousins.

Ann Welch holding Walker.

This weekend we took a girls and kids trip to visit my grandparents in Tuscumbia. We had a great time and it was so much fun getting to see my grandparents. My mom is trying to go up there every other weekend because they are getting to the point where they just can't take care of themselves very well. My grandmom isn't allowed to drive anymore and it is so sad. She told me that she feels like she is in jail. It broke my heart to hear her say that. We went to the Palace to eat milkshakes and cheeseburgers, a tradition we have when going there. It was too cold and rainy for the park. We missed Ford who had to stay home because he is just so busy! We went to visit my aunt Kay and took the kids to see Madagascar. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. I think my sister got better pictures then me but I don't know if she has updated her blog yet.

1 comment:

Dee-Dee said...

I love all of the new videos and pictures! I am getting caught up. Are you guys going out of town for Thanksgiving?