Sunday, August 16, 2009

Opening Presents

Okay, these are the last of the birthday pictures. I know I posted alot, but we had so much fun and I wanted to remember every detail. We had a water themed Scooby Doo party in our backyard. We set up a slip in slide, blow up jumpy thing, water balloons, water guns and baby pool. Will had all of this little "boy" friends from school and church. They played and then had lunch, cake and ice cream and then he opened his presents. What a fun day for a VERY special 4 year old. He is very proud to tell everyone that he is 4 now. These past 4 years have FLOWN by. He makes us laugh everyday. The other night we were reading books and he said, "Mom, can I get a bidnight snack?" I don't know where he got this b/c luckily for us, he's never stayed up until midnight. He has a great memory and can recall lots of facts from books he has read. He takes his job as big brother VERY seriously!! He is like a little daddy and he says he wants to be a daddy when he grows up and can't wait to be one. He loves toting his baby brother around and talks to him so sweetly. He is very generous with his toys and snacks and always puts others before himself. Another night we were talking and I was showing him a little photo album I have of when Len and I were dating and I explained to him that we got married because we love each other and I told him that when he grows up, he will meet a girl and marry her. He said, no mommy, I'm going to marry you. I swooned and he sat there a second and then said with a frown on his face, "but your already married." So precious!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: