Sunday, August 16, 2009

Walker in action

This happens probably 25 times a day! Same goes for the kitchen table, the piano and anything else he can figure out how to get up on. He even pushed a chair up to the kitchen counter, climbed on the counter top and threw my laptop off while I was gone to switch the laundry in the dryer for all of 1 minute! This boy DOES NOT STOP! If he can get into it, he will. If he can't, he will figure out a way!
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oh, my word! And he just turned 1, right? I can't imagine having a child THAT into everything! Good luck!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness!! He is so cute though :) I have a feeling this is what I have to look forward to. Mine is already non-stop and he's not even a year old yet.